Check Up
I went for my third dose hepatitis injection yesterday morning. Dr Mary measured my head and the length of me. Well, my head got bigger by 2cm and become 43cm. She said i will be tall with the current length of 67cm head to toe. She also praised me for being so clever. I can sit like a 7 months old baby and also, she estimate that i will be crawling next month. Daddy and mummy are very proud of my growth and also the stages of my learning.
Dr Mary gave some advice on feeding solid to my mummy. I think i will be given congee with sweet potato and carrot. Dr said only vegetables till i'm 10 months old. Mummy on the other hand had decided to feed me on congee and also puree though Dr. Mary said puree is not necessary.
Only eating congee and milk will be boring. That's what mummy said. She'll gonna try to cook more variety of puree for me to try. I love you mummy.
Above video is me before my full moon. I think i'm only few days old then. I look real different from now. I'm big and strong now.







